Please read the Equation format specified in help before attempting to solve complex non-linear equations.
The free version of the app can be found at
This App is ad supported.
★ Application areas: Some of the applications areas are:
Physics and sciences
Finance and Economics
★ Who should buy this app?
★ Why buy this app?
- Solves differential equation in quick time
- Reduces time in calculations.
- Reduces effort and time in research.
★ Tips and Notes:
- It is always recommended that the user’s uses as smaller difference in final and initial X as possible to get “Higher accuracy” and “Better Resolution in Plot”. This can be done using the step process as described below.
- For example to find value of Y at 10 with initial value of X as 0 and Y as 0 for dY/dX=Cos(X)*Sin(X). To get higher accurate results split the range of 10 into 2 “steps” (0 to 5 and 5 to 10). For first step, enter the function and initial value of X as 0 and Y as 0 and final value of X as 5. Click “Calculate” to find value of Y at X=5 as “0.45976788”. Now for second step, enter the function and initial value of X as 5 and Y as 0.45976788 and final value of X as 10. Click “Calculate” to find value of Y at X=5 as “0.14979482”.
- When the app returns a “NaN”, either the (i) Y value doesn’t exist at the final X or (ii) range is too large, try reducing the difference in initial and final X and use the step process described above (this is especially needed for functions with large curvature like tan and log).
- Based on capability and limitations of Android system the maximum difference in initial and final X for “Calculate” and “Plot” as fixed as “50” and “30” respectively. For Y at a range greater than 30, use the step process described above. (For larger ranger of 400 and 100 for calculation and plotting, Please try Paid App)
★ Have Suggestions or Issues?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and you'll get a prompt response.
1st Differential Solver Free
This app has access to :