Every puzzle can be played at two difficulty levels
- Level 1 = for younger children
- Level 2 = for older children, the pieces have to be rotated correctly
This brain and puzzle game not only provides entertainment and fun, but also stimulates patience and the ability to focus: including cognitive abilities, recognition of shapes as well as eye-hand coordination.
You can customize the number of pieces to fit the child’s age, so that the puzzle matches your child’s ability. The difficulty levels allow for additional flexibility to keep kids interested as they grow.
You can easily switch the subject of the puzzle by tapping on the arrow-buttons.
- Select the difficulty level settings
- Choose the difficulty level
- The volume of background music and sounds can even be adjusted independently making this puzzle great for travel or long car rides.
Aaron's puzzle belongs to the group of learning games that enhance your child's ability to concentrate and his or her fine motor skills.
Aaron's kids underwater puzzle game was developed for Android tablets.
The free kids puzzle offers a simple and intuitive interface for easy use and basic games. It was developed specifically for toddlers and young kids.
Aaron's kids underwater puzzle
This app has access to :