The ANZCA RACS eProgram 2014 is the official App for the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Annual Scientific Congress (ASC) and the Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists (ANZCA) and Faculty of Pain Medicine (FPM) Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM). It is provided free of charge.
It is designed for Android tablet devices, and includes the following features:
- Members of the Virtual Congress and Virtual ASM website can login with their existing account details or can register online through the App.
- Members will be able to view webcasts of presentations through the App. (The A/V link will switch to active as the video becomes available).
- When your tablet is connected to the internet, members can review Sessions and Presentations from the program, and add or remove them from their MyEvents calendar.
- The App's MyEvent calendar synchs with your Virtual Congress or Virtual ASM calendar (when connected to the internet)
- Scientific Program Sessions and Presentations are updated every day to reflect any changes during the Congress (requires tablet to be connected to the internet)
- Abstracts can be viewed by tapping the 'Abstract' button (when available for a presentation)
- Speaker CV's can be viewed by tapping on a speaker
- All content from the printed program is included, so no need to carry both.
- Offline 'Browse' mode allows user to view program information when an internet connection is not available.
When online use the App during the meeting to:
- take notes during a session
- send questions to the chair
- participate in audience polling