• Reply to incoming text messages. This can be limited to phone contacts only.
• Turn replies on and off for individual contacts.
• Create a default SMS reply message for all contacts.
• Create custom SMS replies for individual contacts (one time in-app purchase required).
• Notifications are displayed for each number that has been replied to.
• Fully automate the reply service when used with a Bluetooth headset.
Text message notifications are not removed so you’ll always know that you’ve received a text message while the service was running. Auto Reply will only reply once to each text message sender per session (from when the service starts to when the service ends). A one time in-app purchase will allow you to set custom SMS replies for individual contacts and will also remove ads.
Setup Guide (Standard Version)
On app start go to settings, then:
• Choose whether to reply to address book contacts only or all numbers.
• Add a default SMS reply or keep the standard reply.
• Choose whether to automate the service when using a Bluetooth headset.
Next, go back to the Home Screen and select the contacts button:
• Choose which contacts you want a reply sent to by selecting a contact and switching them to ‘ON’ and clicking Save.
The service can be started and stopped manually on the Home screen by clicking on the power button.
Setup Guide (Custom Reply Version)
Same as above except:
After selecting the contacts button:
• Choose which contacts you want a reply sent to by selecting a contact and switching them to ‘ON’.
• Next choose whether the contact should receive the default SMS reply or a custom reply. For a custom reply deselect the default SMS reply checkbox and add a custom SMS in the textbox.
• Finally, click Save.
Receive SMS Message – Listens for incoming text messages.
Send SMS Message – Reply to text messages.
Read Contacts – Used for contact reply settings.
Pair with Bluetooth devices – Monitors Bluetooth headset connections for service automation.
Network access – Used for in app Ads.
Billing - In-app purchase.
The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
Auto Reply SMS
This app has access to :