When children flip pieces of the puzzle, they are learning the connection between their moves and their eyes. The eyes see the puzzle, and the brain then envisions how the puzzle needs to look or what piece needs to be found and moved. Then the brain, eyes, and hands work together to find the piece, manipulate it accordingly, and fit it into the puzzle accurately.
The skill of effective problem solving is a valuable and important one. As a child looks at various pieces and figures out where they fit or don’t fit, he or she is developing this vital skill. So puzzles teach children to use their own minds to figure out how to solve problems and think in a logical way.
As a child works on a puzzle, he or she will often develop a strategy to work the puzzle faster and more efficiently. Simple types of puzzles may help enhance a child’s memory.
Baby Animals Puzzle Game features:
Three game modes:
1. Easy mode is suitable for our little babies: easy and fun.
2. Normal mode is for kids of all ages: a little bit challenging.
3. Hard mode is for all family: even my grandma loves it.
1. Solve a puzzle to open a high-quality, colorful baby animal picture.
2. Enjoy funny animation and applause sound.
3. Open a picture of the real animal and see how it looks.
4. Activate sound feature and hear the real sound of the animal.
5. Move to the next level.
Entertaining and educational:
1. Sweet baby animals to learn: cute puppies, kitties, mickeys and others.
2. Real animal sounds: grrr, meow, woof and others.
3. Mind developing game: make your child smarter.
Tamico Games Team
Baby Animals Puzzle
This app has access to :