The latest Big Two Poker game in town!
- Free to play
- Hourly rewards giveaway
- Online multiplayer
- Match up and start playing in 5 seconds
How To Play
- Big Two (also known as Deuces, Pusoy Dos and other names Big 2, 大老二, 鋤大D, 步步高升) is a card game similar to the game of Crazy Eights, Winner, 拱猪, 斗地主, 升级 and other shedding games
- The objective of the game was to get rid of all of your cards.
- Cards may be played as singles or in groups of two, three or five, in combinations which resemble poker hands.
- There are many variations of rule between different Big Two game in different country, and here are the rules apply to this game:
- 3 Player per match
- Player with 3♦ start first
- Card rank : 2 > A > K > Q > J > 10 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3
- Suit rank : ♠ > ♥ > ♣ > ♦
- Flush rank : Compare suit then follow by card e.g: 3♠ 5♠ 7♠ 8♠ J♠ > 2♥ K♥ Q♥ J♥ 6♥
- To make the game more exciting, some of the high hand played in a match will trigger the Rocket , each Rocket will greatly increase the total chips the winner won, below are the high hands which will trigger the Rocket :
- Straight flush = Rocket x8
- Four of a kind = Rocket x4
- Full house = Rocket x2
- Triple = Rocket x2
- Pair of Deuce = Rocket x2
- Pair of Ace = Rocket x2
- If the stake still not high enough for you, try play at a higher lobby, in higher lobby you'll have the option to activate the Card Multiplier, Card Multiplier will multiply the number of card you winning from your opponent. It will not multiply when you lose, unless the winner also activated the Card Multiplier.
- Level up to unlock lobby and more features.