Supporting all Wi-Fi compatible Sony cameras, see the list here: https://developer.sony.com/develop/cameras/
Steps to use smartphone to take picture using camera:
1. Turn on Wi-Fi connection in both devices.
2. Run Smart Remote Control on camera.
3. Connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network (peer-to-peer).
4. Run this app on smartphone. Name of the camera will be display in the first screen if they connect correctly via Wi-Fi.
5. On the smartphone, touch on the camera name to connect and display pictures from camera. Touch the 'Take' button to take picture. You are better to wait for few seconds for smartphone to transfer the taken picture from camera.
6. Enjoy the app!
See more at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGGK8dy8L3w
This app has access to :