Supported streaming devices:
Chromecast 1 & 2, Chromecast Ultra
Cast and watch videos from your favorite websites. The built-in browser will block ads for uninterrupted play and navigation on that site.
*** If a video is not playing or a disconnection occurs, it could be several reasons:
1. The ISP(Internet Server Provider)
2. The source website itself
3. Insufficient WIFI signal strength
Flash websites are not supported by streaming device manufacturers.
Casting from popular sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, etc...are not supported since no value would be added because their official apps already work well.
1. Use the included browser to navigate to a website.
2. The app will find any playable video/movie and present it to the user.
3. You can then stream it to a device such as Chromecast or Amazon Fire Stick, or play it locally on the phone/tablet.
Supported video formats:
The app's browser will automatically find movies as you browse your favorite website. Once it finds a video you have the option to cast it to your streaming receiver, or play it on your phone/tablet locally.
Queue up your playlist and resume playing where you left off. Your play progresses will be saved.
Casting of Local Files(only supports MP4)
Block Ads per sites
*Castify does not modify or transcode the video sources. It only sends original source to your streaming receivers. Therefore the compatibility of the videos are dependent on your device.
- Ensure your WIFI connection is stable and on the same network. Streaming requires a good internet connection.
- Open the url in the System Browser to ensure the source and site is working properly there.
- Some videos are not supported such as Flash.
- Restart both the casting receiver and phone/tablet as last resort.
*For users who have no idea what this app does, please explore other apps on the Play Store by searching for terms such as: web cast to tv.
Please email(within app) me the exact url address if you have any issue using the app. I'll try to resolve the issue and get back to you.