It was designed for my own needs but it may be useful to other podcasters out there. So expect a few missing features in version 1, like no having the chance to sort the playlist once you added a song to the list (workaround: save the playlist and edit the xml).
- Anytime manually adjust the volume via a manual slider or the preset buttons.
- Anytime manually stop the current song with a fade effect.
- Automatically set volume, fade, loop, a delay before starting since the moment you touch play, and a playover audio for each song.
- Create or program multiple playlist, save and load them for different shows.
- Globally set to "Auto Play on Tap" to start playing or start the next song as you touch a song or disable it to start playing only via the play button.
- Set "Auto Next" to allow the programm to start the next song automatically. Or disable it to only use the prev and next buttons or by touching the song (if AutoPlay on Tap is enable).
- Add a text separator between songs to remind you stuff you may need to.
- In this version you can only clear the whole playlist. You can't delete an indivual entry (sorry, i will try to add it soon if the app is used)
- Add buttons to create a custom effect´s board.
- Save and Load different boards for different podcasts.
- For each button you can set the audio level.
- You can delete any button (The buttons can't be sorted sorry. Workaround: save the board and edit the xml)
Cero Smart Playlist
This app has access to :