Do you really want to pass CIA exam and/or expand your knowledge & expertise effortlessly?
This best seller mobile app helps you archive your goal easily by the following unique features:
- Break learning materials into small sets of practice questions & terms
- Master each set effortlessly by many ways: flashcard, matching game, true/false, multiple choice
- Detect & separate automatically the most difficult questions
- Track your learning process on every set and exam taken
- Ready for the Exam by Exam Simulator
+) Lifetime access to all Practice Questions & Terms prepared by EXPERTS for the most current exam.
+) Unlimited access to the EXAM BUILDER & SIMULATOR.
+) Automatically FILTER your most difficult questions.
+) PROGRESS TRACKING for every question & exam taken
+) Lifetime support & updates
+) Hundreds of practice questions & terms
+) 5 Free Exam Builder
+) Free Matching Game
+) Filter hardest and weakest questions
"Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certification is offered by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA). The CIA designation is the only certification for internal auditors that is recognized worldwide. Certification helps internal auditors demonstrate to employers, peers and clients that they have successfully achieved universal standards as set forth by the IIA.
Certification is granted following successful completion of the CIA four-part exam. In addition to general CIA certification, IIA also offers specialty certifications, including Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA), Certified Government Auditing Professional (CGAP) and Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA). Specialty exams can be used in place of the general CIA exam’s part IV, or they can be taken alone.
Each exam has its own experience requirements, which must be verified by past employers:
· CIA: Two years (24 months) of internal auditing experience
· CCSA: One year (12 months) of control-related experience, such as auditing, environmental auditing, quality assurance or risk management
· CGAP: Two years (24 months) of government auditing experience
· CFSA: Two years (24 months) of financial services auditing experience
The CIA exam includes four sections, each with 100 multiple-choice questions:
· Part I – The Internal Audit Activity's Role in Governance, Risk and Control
o Comply with the IIA’s Attribute Standards (comprises 15-25% of this section)
o Establish a Risk-based Plan to Determine the Priorities of the Internal Audit Activity (15-25%)
o Understand the Internal Audit Activity's Role in Organizational Governance (10-20%)
o Perform Other Internal Audit Roles and Responsibilities (0-10%)
o Governance, Risk, and Control Knowledge Elements (15-25%)
o Plan Engagements (15-25%)
· Part II – Conducting the Internal Audit Engagement
o Conduct Engagements (25-35%)
o Conduct Specific Engagements (25-35%)
o Monitor Engagement Outcomes (5-15%)
o Fraud Knowledge Elements (5-15%)
o Engagement Tools (15-25%)
Part III – Business Analysis and Information Technology
o Information Technology (30-40%)
o Business Processes (15-25%)
o Financial Accounting and Finance (15-25%)
o Managerial Accounting (10-20%)
o Regulatory, Legal and Economics (5-15%)
· Part IV – Business Management Skills
o Strategic Management (20-30%)
o Management Skills (20-30%)
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization, certificate, test name or trademark.