Connect to Crazyflie 2.0 using Bluetooth low energy and both the original Crazyflie and Crazyflie 2.0 using the USB Crazyradio dongle connected with a USB OTG cable.
- Control Crazyflie and Crazyflie 2.0 using Crazyradio on a USB OTG compatible device
- Control Crazyflie 2.0 using Bluetooth LE 4.0
- Control mode configurable
- Control sensitivity configurable
- Axis and button mapping configurable (only for game pad)
- Control Crazyflie using touch controls
- Control Crazyflie using game pad (connected via USB or Bluetooth)
- Control Crazyflie using the device's gyroscope
This app is designed to control Crazyflie and Crazyflie 2.0. It requires either a Crazyradio, Crazyradio PA or a Bluetooth LE 4.0 compatible device running Android 4.4+. Only Crazyflie 2.0 can be controlled with Bluetooth LE.
Distributors for Crazyflie and Crazyradio can be found on our distributor list: http://www.bitcraze.se/distributors/
This app is using JoystickView Widget from mobile-anarchy-widgets
This app is open source, licensed under GPLv3. Source code is available on GitHub:
Contributions are welcome!
Please report any errors in the issue tracker:
This app has access to :