Instagram app (photos and videos)
Vine app (videos)
***Notice: this app can save pictures and videos only from public Instagram profiles.
App may not work on some Samsung devices***
How to use :
1. Make sure You have Instagram app installed.
2. Open EasyDawnloader app
3. Open Instagram app go to: "Copy Share URL"
The main features are as follows:
1. Backup (save all your Instagram media to sdcard)
2. Download mode
3. Full screen mode (pinch to zoom support)
4. Quick access to Instagram app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
5. Quick access to Downloads app (Notification bar Android 4.1+)
6. One folder for user
7. Set picture as wallpaper
8. Recognize text with Goggles
Save folder for pictures:
Save folder for videos:
If you like this app, please take a moment to rate it. Thank You!
1) Private profiles hide their share URL
2) We do not encourage user to reupload photos or videos!
"Instagram is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. A distinctive feature is that it confines photos to a square shape, similar to Kodak Instamatic and Polaroid images, in contrast to the 16:9 aspect ratio now typically used by mobile device cameras. Users are also able to record and share short videos lasting for up to 15 seconds." Wikipedia.org
EasyDownloader for Instagram
This app has access to :