edoclink is an integrated Document Management and decision support solution, developed for the Web environment and integrated with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
edoclink ensures registration activities and routing of documents, as well as the management of internal processes and may use electronic forms associated with predefined routings. With a high operational standard and ease of use, its implementation covers the whole Organization, resulting in a significant gain in efficiency.
O edoclink mobile has the following features:
- View pending/acknowledged distributions and stages in detail.
- View distribution’s documents in the application.
- Search for distributions locally or on the edoclink server.
- Add users as CCs of a distribution.
- Add attachments to a distribution, using files on the local storage.
- Edit the dispatch text of a distribution.
- Add/remove distribution stages.
- Suspend, Resume, Send and Return distributions.
- Synchronize device data with the edoclink server, allowing the user to work online and offline.
- Download document originals to the device.
- Sync user configurations with the device (Saved queries, User texts, Tags).
- Authentication on the edoclink server with the user’s credentials.
- Communication with the edoclink server by HTTP or HTTPS.
- Application access protection through a PIN code.
*Requires a edoclink server with a version equal or higher than 5.1
1.2 (Build 140304)
This app has access to :