This app includes a free 50 page preview of the 250+ page book, informative rich media brochures, and direct access to the full digital version of Tipbook Acoustic Guitar. An entertaining guide for acoustic guitarists at all levels, featuring numerous tips on auditioning and buying an acoustic guitar, choosing new strings, maintenance and tuning, and much more. Based on the combined knowledge and experience of twenty plus musicians, luthiers, teachers and other experts, this book even answers questions you didn’t think of asking.
YOUR GUITAR MANUAL
eTipbook Acoustic Guitar deals with both steelstring and classical guitars, as well as with electro-acoustic instruments. Separate chapters are dedicated to strings and their characteristics and maintenance, and to picks and nails. Looking for your instrument's manual? Here it is - and the interactive Tipcodes even allow you to hear what you're reading about.
TIPCODES AND MORE
As a generous extra, the book offers brief sections on the instrument's family, history, and production, as well as an index, a glossary, a musical introduction to chords, and no less than 35 pages filled with chord diagrams, including barre chords, movable chords, and more!
• Highly desirable, and highly pocketable items; Packed with plenty of concise, relevant information; Written with the absolute beginner in mind, it's comprehensive enough to appeal to pros too. (Guitarist Magazine)
• A great gift, easy to read, convenient to carry, and priced right; Boiled down to the absolute basics…; No more than one needs to know or remember, but enough to provide essential information. These guides really hit the mark for efficiency. (Vintage Guitar Magazine)
• A wealth of information in a very compact form. (Guitar Digest…)
• an incredibly thorough tome that covers everything from the acoustic’s basic anatomy to the proper care and feeding of fingernails. (Frets)
• Each Tipbook is not only an excellent place for a beginner to start, it’s also an outstanding refresher course for musicians and songwriters at any level! (American Songwriter)
• Very useful background information; […] of benefit to all guitarists. (Classical Guitar Society Western Australia)
• Comprehensive approach; easy-to-follow layout makes these Tipbooks a joy to read. (Music Trades)
UP TO DATE
eTipbook Acoustic Guitar is the digital edition of the print book of the same name, available in seven languages. US print edition by Hal Leonard.
eTipbook Acoustic Guitar tells you all about guitar lessons, guitar teachers, guitar models, steel-string guitars, nylon-string guitars, soundboxes, types of wood, tonewood, cutaways, solid tops, laminated tops, neck profiles, frets, scalloped bracing, fingerboards, intonation, scales, cambers, the perfect action and string heights, tuning machines, saddles and bridges, compensated bridges, used guitars, electro-acoustic guitars, preamps, notch filters, pickups, piezo pick-ups, acoustic amplifiers, changing strings, cleaning strings, nylon strings, steel strings, tuning guitars, guitar tuners, picks and nails, guitar maintenance, Antonio de Torres Jurado, C.F. Martin, acoustic bass guitars, doubleneck guitars, resonator guitars, travel guitars, making guitars, luthiers, bookmatched tops, bookmatched backs, guitar chords, chord diagrams, and more.
eTipbook Acoustic Guitar
This app has access to :