- Room is assigned daily by a backend system at 6:30 am, the backend system has been configured to utilize Pacific Standard Time. Please ensure that the device is also on Pacific Time, otherwise after the assignment is done at 6:30 am, there will be no rooms seen.
- Room Attendants login, see the assigned rooms and select a room for cleaning.
- Once the room is selected, the Room Attendant can start the cleaning by tapping on the start cleaning button (denoted by the Play symbol).
- The room statuses are refreshed periodically, and the Sync button from the right slide out menu is to update the rooms on demand.
- They also have the ability to send messages to their supervisors should the need arise.
- There is a panic button functionality, which integrates with the backend to send notifications to users of the system to indicate an emergency, this is done via web service calls, and by sending SMS's or triggering calls from the phone depending on the configuration.
- The room attendants can also post minibar charges from in the room, and this will be triggered to the Property Management System via the backend.
FCS m-Housekeeping v2.2
This app has access to :