A few tips for beginners:
- in this puzzle game marking empty fields is as important as marking the full fields. Marking empty fields helps to solve diagram. Often without selecting empty fields nonogram can not be resolved.
- Only cells that can be determined by logic should be filled. A single error can spread over the entire nonogram and completely ruin the solution.
- 5 types of griddlers: small, medium, large, extra large and color.
- multipart griddlers
- an interface adapted to different screen sizes: zoom in and out, two ways to move board, thumbnail, undo up to 5 moves
- "How to play" plus interface tutorial
- hints - to help you solve nonogram
This app has access to :