HRVxt is a Bluetooth 4.0 enabled app that has immense power and flexibility enabling previously unimaginable real time analysis.
App has been tested with the following sensors: Zovandia Owl, Polar H7, Zephyr HxM
The app provides the flexibility for everything from real time feedback to a athlete in competition, to long term analysis of HRV during sleep.
- User selectable analysis parameters to monitor
- User selectable ectopic beat removal power
- User selectable length of historical data to use for parameter calculation.
- update rate of 3 seconds
- App continues to work in the background giving full access to all other smartphone features
NOW AVAILABLE, HRVxtPro, which includes save to file capabilities and additional analysis parameters.
App has been tested on Samsung S3, S4 and S5.
14-12-29: Version 1.2 incorporates the following changes
- Rate of change bargraph for each parameter
- LF, HF now calculated using Fast Fourier Transform rather than Lomb Scargle
Heart Rate Variability -xt
This app has access to :