i2 Control is a powerful solution that turns your Android device into a convenient and reliable panel for controlling any Automation System, AV equipment and Media Servers with full 2-way communication.
With the help of i2 Control you can control lighting, climate, curtains, security systems, Audio/Video equipment and any other equipment through TCP/IP, RS232, IR.
• HDL-BUS Pro
Supported Media Servers:
i2 Control entirely meets requirements of both Residential and Commercial Automation markets.
• Creation of truly unique and beautiful GUIs
• Ready GUI templates
• Base of preconfigured Devices
• RGB Control
• Integration with gyroscope, GPS, compass, accelerometer, etc.
• GUI auto switch between Portrait and Landscape modes
iRidium Mobile provides you with the powerful tool - iRidium Driver Development Kit. It is a package of development tools which enable you to create a driver for controlling any equipment. It includes the Data base Editor, iRidium Java Script, iRidium API, instructions for writing drivers and examples of writing drivers.
How to use i2 Control?
1. Install iRidium Transfer and GUI Editor on your Windows XP/7/8 PC
2. Set up i2 Control App on your Android device
3. Create your own GUI or adjust a ready GUI template using iRidium GUI Editor
4. Upload your interface onto device using iRidium Transfer
For more information visit iRidiummobile.net
For support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
i2 Control V2.2
This app has access to :