Impossibru is a lot like the old classic adventure games, but filled with puzzles, it has a punishing gameplay aimed at the hardcore audience but small learning curve, so anyone can jump in. Here, you play as a funny little robot on his quest to reach the red flag in as little time as possible. To do that, you can only jump and run (most of the times). Not that hard right?
Disclaimer: This is a challenging game, it is meant to be hard and punishing, but all levels where tested on several devices and CAN be finished within the given goal time necessary for 3 stars, you just need to be patient, sharp your skills and reflexes and try different approaches. Remember: Impossibru was not made by sane people.
- 2.5D graphics
-Simple graphics that look good on even the big resolutions (HD, Full HD, qHD, etc)
- Crazy physics and many dangers
- Shift Zones (when these are entered, they change things like gravity, world rotation, invert controls and more)
- 60 totally different levels (More on the way!)
- Cloud Save*: Never lose your progress again
- Leaderboard*: See if you can get more stars then your friends!
- Achievements*: I dare you to get them all!
- Keyboard and Mouse** support
- Gamepad Support** (Tested with 2 last gen and 1 current gen console controllers, but it should work with any generic gamepad/controller, please send me some feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org if it doesn't)
- No Game Overs***
* Cloud Saving, Leaderboards and Achievements are only enabled using Google Account Sign-in (which is not required for any other thing so you don't have to do login to play if you want)
** For Gamepad to work you need a compatible controller and device connected via OTG Cable or paired via Bluetooth.
*** But you will die... A LOT! Don't hate me =(
This app has access to :