- Course information: Swipe through your courses and in the "Class Home" you will find information such as: syllabus, course materials, unit information and links, activities, and discussion boards.*
- Discussion Boards: Join the conversation on the discussion boards as you participate in interactive discussions with your professors and classmates as part of your learning experience.*
- Alerts: View your notifications, alerts, and appointments in the message center. Swipe through to view the next message, or sort through your messages using the tabs.
- Contact information: Information for Technical Support, Financial Aid, and Academic Advising are just a click away.
- Connect with your classmates: Find links to Kaplan University's social networks. Join us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to connect with your classmates and other students and alumni.
- Update your student profile: Select "My Account" and then "My Information" to view and update your telephone number(s), primary address and shipping address.
- Financial Aid information: Under "My Account" you can view your charges, payments and balance by course and term. You can also view a summary of your financial aid or scholarship information including the amounts scheduled and received. Stay on top of your account with this important information at your fingertips.
- Document management: Under "My Account," you can view your submitted documents, when they were requested and when they are due.
* These features may not be available for every course. This app is intended to be a companion, not a replacement, for your standard web browser. We are working on supporting these additional features and courses in future releases.
This app has access to :