Khenchen Thrangu Rinpoche explained it in Pointing Out the Dharmakaya:
We cannot get rid of suffering by saying, "I will not suffer." We cannot eliminate attachment by saying, "I will not be attached to anything," nor eliminate aggression by saying, "I will never become angry." Yet, we do want to get rid of suffering and the disturbing emotions that are the immediate cause of suffering.
As long as we do not directly realize selflessness or emptiness, we are stuck in cyclic existence and we will always meet with problems and pain. Only the direct realization of emptiness opens the door to escape suffering completely, for once and for all. As everyone wishes to be free from problems forever, striving to realize emptiness is one of the most sensible things we can do in our life.
The app has some nice features:
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download Now & enjoy daily bliss!