The comprehensive iPhone/iPad application has been developed by the Law Society of Western Australia for use by its members. It is an essential tool for members of the local profession and is free to download.
The App provides users with:-
- A directory (address, telephone and facsimile number) of eligible metropolitan law firms, eligible country law firms, Barristers, Barristers Chambers, Courts Tribunals and Boards as well as a variety of other organisations. It directly facilitates telephone calls to any of these and is linked to maps for ease of location and directions;
- Access to the daily Court lists of State and Federal Courts;
- The ability to sync key dates direct to your electronic compatible calendars;
- Access to register for CPD events including the e-learning platform and Law Society events;
- Contact details of key personal at the Law Society and Law Mutual and directly facilitates telephone calls or email messages to them;
- A link for use by non-members to apply for membership; and
- Links to the Society website, LinkedIn and Facebook.
The App also includes details about the Law Society of Western Australia.