This course is a cheat sheet for getting your scripts to run reliably on the Enterprise Desktop. Most of the concepts and samples apply equally to servers.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 10 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Videos consist of real code walkthroughs that model the "layer-it-up" approach you should use to build your own scripts.
- Understand the attributes of Enterprise Desktop scripting that make it unique.
- Understand critical PowerShell.exe switches that make running scripts on the enterprise desktop easier.
- Receive useful, production ready sample scripts.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ Overview & Assessment Quiz: Do You Know This Stuff Already?
✔ What Makes Enterprise Desktop Scripting Unique.
✔ Important PowerShell.exe Switches for Enterprise Desktop PowerShell
✔ Setting Set-ExecutionPolicy for Both 32-bit and 64-bit (w/ RTR Code)
✔ Easy Launcher CMD for End Users To Launch PowerShell Scripts (w/ RTR Code)
✔ Controlling Execution Bitness (32 or 64) From WITHIN Your Script (w/ RTR Code)
✔ Checking Whether The Current Script Has Administrator Rights (w/ RTR Code)
✔ Seeing Inside .PS1 Files Without Opening an Editor (w/ RTR Code)
✔ Config Explorer Right Click Launching of .PS1's and PSH Consoles (w/ RTR Code)
• Lifetime access to 10 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 2300+ students learning together!
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY*
"Thanks, Darwin, for taking the time to put this together. Even as a long time scripter of VBS/KIX/BAT/CMD/AU3/T-SQL/etc. I would have spent countless hours discovering the knowledge and understanding you laid out in the course."
-(Chad Simmons) ★★★★★
"An excellent course full of handy tips and tricks to make your scripting more reliable and predictable in an Enterprise environment. The downloadable scripts are genuinely useful both practically speaking and just for learning some more complex techniques from. Many thanks!"
-(Andrew Johnson) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Darwin Sanoy | Instructor at CSI-Windows.com
Darwin Sanoy loves to help people grow in their technical careers! Ihe has put a lot of time into understanding Operating Systems from a non-programmer's perspective - these include OS/400, OS/2, DOS, Netware, Linux and all flavors of Windows.
Install the "Learn PowerShell" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
This app has access to :