* Mobile Device ‘App’ - An alarm service that offers organizations the comfort of knowing that phones or tablets carried by staff can detect certain emergencies and broadcast appropriate distress alerts to colleagues or safety/security monitors.
* 3 Detection Modes - There is an automated fall detection alarm, a panic button (with ‘Silent’ mode) and an interval timer (‘Dead Man Switch’), each of which broadcasts specific alert information.
* Network Coverage - LoneAlarm works wherever users’ smartphones get data signals – and can be configured to alert emergency contacts when users have been out of network range continuously for a pre-set time period.
* Location Alert - When emergency contacts get alarms from colleagues, they also receive physical location data and can open maps on their smartphones to pinpoint distressed users’ positions .
* Minimal User Training - LoneAlarm is intuitive and menu-driven, with help screens and web-based tutorials for those who need additional support.
* Receive Alerts Without Installing the App - Recipients need not sub-scribe to the service to receive emergency alerts from users.
* Unobtrusive - LoneAlarm’s service runs in the background – or deliberately in the foreground, depending on users’ needs.
* False Alarm Cancellation - Before alarms are sent, users are warned so they can choose to cancel the alarms – and cancelation periods are configurable by the System Administrator.
* Low-Battery Warning - Emergency contacts can be alerted automatically when users’ smartphones need re-charging.
Organizational Control - System Administrators can centrally manage users’ emergency contact information and other ‘App’ settings.
* Alarm Notification Flexibility - System Administrators can preconfigure how user groups’ emergency contacts are notified – by SMS, email and/or telephone .
* Global Reach - Cloud-deployed for reliability, LoneAlarm offers global coverage for SMS and e-mail alerts .
* Use Cases - Organizations seeking to maximize the physical safety of per-sonnel working remotely, traveling for business, accessing dangerous environments (e.g., construction) or having direct contact with the public.
* Platform Support - Compatible with most Apple and Android devices.
This app has access to :