Magic moves consists of numerous checkmate puzzles categorized as,
- Beginner [Chess puzzles - Mate in 2 moves]
- Intermediate [Chess puzzles - Mate in 3 moves]
- Expert [Chess puzzles - Mate in 4 moves]
Players can advance to various levels in each category.
What is mate in 'n'?
Player to move first and checkmate CPU within a specified number of moves against any defence. This is referred as "mate in n", where n is the number of moves within which mate must be delivered.
For example, "mate in 2" looks like,
- Your first turn to play.
- CPU turn.
- Your second turn - deliver checkmate #
Checkmate is a condition where a king is in check(threatened with capture) and there is no way to remove the threat.
If a player is not in check but has no legal move, then it is Stalemate, and the game immediately ends in a draw.
Login via Facebook(recommended) so that,
- Your progress will be stored at server against your login
- When you login from a new device, immediately your progress will be loaded from server
- You can see the progress of your facebook friends in leaderboard
Share puzzles and challenge your friends!