moRE application is developed by SingularLogic and includes functionalities that interact with the company's information systems (accounting applications, ERPs, CRM and other business application) for extraction of critical information and making moves.
The main modules of the application are the following:
- Sales: Automate remote procedure ordering (SFA) alone or interconnected to a back office application.
View real-time data that the company maintains in its commercial application or ERP. Indicative information about Customers, Items, Orders and Statistics
- CRM: Integration with a CRM back office application for managing customer relationships (existing or potential) from any point and at any time
With moRE and the Sales module, the user can access a Web based environment for managing Customers, Items, Prices, Vendors, and Orders received from all the mobile devices. Hence, the company can benefit from the maximum flexibility, security and universal access offered by the cloud.
Important features of the moRE application:
- Work in Online and offline mode
- Full search capabilities
- Cooperation with maps to display the customer's address
- Ability to call or send an email from within the application
- Use the camera to read bar code or using an external wireless device (Bluetooth barcode reader)
- Ability to create custom reports
- Ability to set user alerts
- Automated interface that is compatible with the SingularLogic business applications.
moRE application is a product of SingularLogic which has been developed and offered exclusively in partnership with Vodafone. For more information or to activate the application please contact the official network partners of SingularLogic, the Vodafone seller who supports you or call 1399 from your Vodafone mobile.
Use "demo" as username and password to log in and navigate to the application in demo mode