These are the offered features:
– Log a pain entry to track details surrounding pain: pain level from 0-10, general happiness and symptoms.
– Draw the pain, tingling and numbness locations on a body map.
– Log possible aggravating (trigger) factors and reliving factors.
– Easily log the influences of pain in your daily activities, private life, mood, sleep and overall in scale of 0-10.
– Log any surgeries, procedures and medications.
– Keep track of your sleep.
– Easily review all of your pain history.
– Comparison of different aspect of pain in interactive charts.
– Easily find physicians near you and share your pain logs.
– Communicate with physicians using in-app messaging system.
– Access your pain logs, make new entry from any platform using our native mobile apps for Android and IOS and webapp (http://mypainlogs.com) for everything else.
My Pain Logs
This app has access to :