How No Missed Call works?
A) Put your phone in Silent / Vibration mode and Select important contacts:
A1- Set NMC to ring for important contacts only (No need for previous missed calls from any of them to ring).
A2- Set NMC to ring after you miss (1 : 4) calls from a contact.
* You can configure NMC to play ringtone for important contacts from their first call.
* You can configure the number of missed calls from the same number (From 0 to 4 missed calls).
* You have an option to ignore previous missed call(s) count from answered or rejected number.
* You can configure the ringtone volume level (low - Medium - High - Max).
* NMC automatically returns your phone to silent/ vibration after playing the ringtone.
* Only calls from the pre-selected people will ring even if your phone is in silent/ vibration mode.
* You can enable NMC for all incoming numbers or for pre-selected people only.
** No Missed Call application is a resources friendly application, and it's not resident in memory.
Read Phone State: To enable the ringing if the incoming call number called you before.
Read Call Log: To check if you missed calls from the incoming call number.
Read Contacts: To add contacts in the "Selected contacts list".
If you like the application, please support it with your good rating and reviews, and share it with your friends.
No Missed Call (NMC)
This app has access to :