Your FREE Oil & Gas news hub for Android and Tablet, Oil & Gas Central: Powered by Pex, brings you complete coverage of all the stories, who’s drilling and where, what’s on the radar, market news, well updates, events and even has a full directory of O&G companies within the industry. Finally an app that has everything you need to stay in touch with the O&G industry. Also included is a full glossary of O&G terms and meanings. But the best part of Oil & Gas Central is the interactive MAP, which allows users to track and locate where and when the wells being drilled around Australasia.
The features of Oil & Gas Central: Powered by Pex include:
- Latest daily news feed: including news from all aspects and areas of the Australasian oil & gas industry.
- Radar: weekly updates about rig movement, onshore and offshore developments leading to new opportunities for drilling.
- Who’s Drilling: weekly updates about the wells being explored and drilled, with full information, including spud dates, depths and discoveries.
- Interactive MAP: using google maps to pin-point exactly where the latest wells around Australasia are being drilled and explored. You can choose from the current list of wells or a historical archive.
- Pex Publications: a full list of all of the publications we provide with links to samples and how to subscribe.
- Events: a list of the current events around Australia, with links to their websites.
- Oil & Gas Directory: a full list of all of the energy, contractor and technological support companies involved in the industry.
- Oil & Gas Glossary: a full comprehensive list of all of the terms and definitions within the industry.
- Favorites: You can choose to add any story or listing to your favorites list, to be viewed again at any time.
- Login feature allowing you to have full access to all the pages.
To find out more about Oil & Gas Central: Powered by Pex, please visit www.pex.com.au