Top 5 Pedometer Apps For Android Devices
“Walking is the best form of exercise, habituate yourself to walk very far”- Thomas Jefferson.
For stay people who are fitness conscious or are trying to be, your android device can help you achieve your daily walking goals. It is said that walking 10,000 steps a day is all the exercise the human body needs to stay fit and not gain weight. So, how does one ensure that? How can one count the exact number of steps?
Why Runtastic Pedometer for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic.com where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
Pedometers of course!
All smartphones these days have the ability to track movement using geo-sensors. A good application that suits your needs is all you need to get started with your calculated walking regime.
Based on trials and tests we have listed out the 8 best pedometer applications for your Android phone.
This app has access to :