In this course we cover the very basics of PHP programming, then move on to more complex topics while still making sure the course is easy to understand for those who have never programmed before.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- What Is PHP Used For?
- Your First PHP File
- Heredoc syntax
- Variables / Variable Scope
- NULL / Switch
- IF statements
- Ternery operator
- Logical operators
- Comparison operators
- Arithmetic operators
- Multidimensional arrays
- Foreach loop
- For loop
- While loops
- Anonymous functions
- Include & Require
- GET and POST
• Lifetime access to 26 lectures
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 5900+ students learning together!
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY*
"This was a good introductory course to PHP and was easy to follow and understand. For those with no prior object oriented programming experience it may be a little hard to understand as the instructor moves quickly and does not explain the purpose of each element."
-(Aaron Milan) ★★★★★
"I am so glad that I had this course, they way he explains every thing was just perfect specially for some one with my English."
Instructed By : Stone River eLearning | A top Udemy eLearning provider
At Stone River eLearning, we're very passionate about teaching everyday people topics that they are interested in. From technology, to business, to education, we have you covered.
Install the "PHP Programming Basics" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
PHP Programming Basics
This app has access to :