Salah times & Qibla : Ramadan ' أوقات الصلاة - اتجاه القبلة ' app for your android device : mobile or tablet. Is a comprehensive islamic app that offers a rich bookcase of Islamic prayer times : very simple but particularly useful ' مواقيت الصلاة '.
reminds you at the right time for prayer (salat and salah) especially with the young during the month of Ramadan in 2017' مواقيت الصلاة واتجاه القبلة '.
This app will tell in which direction to pray and when it's time to pray, it offers for you also time of iftar, imsak and Suhur. So, before using Salah times & Qibla : Ramadan, set your location on the setting screen.
Salah times & Qibla : Ramadan ' توقيت الصلاة ' shows Muslim calendar to pray daily based on the location of each user, with Qibla compass (Makkah, Kaaba).
muslim prayer times 'مواعيد الصلاة ' uses your current location for specific calculations, it has a simple interface with good design.
For the calculation of prayer times ' مواقيت الصلاة بدون انترنت ' , we use method of calculation chosen, the application detects the best method for you, but you can always change in the icon "settings".
islamic prayer times ' وقت الصلاة ' includes: Salat Al Fajr, chourouk, Dhuhur Al Asr, Maghrib, sunset, isha, imsak, iftar and suhur.
Enjoy prayer times and many features, accurately calculated according to your location ' مواعيد الصلاة في أنحاء العالم '.
★ ★ App Features and specifications★ ★
- Daily prayer times ‘salat time’ notifies you when its time to pray
- Different salat times calculation methods.
- Suhoor, Iftaar and imsak times and set reminders when you're fasting.
- Manually adjust salat time ‘ prayer time’ settings for every prayer.
- Hijri calendar on the same app of salah times.
- You can use prayers time or salah time to work without GPS by introducing your informations : manually.
- Useful navigation.
-Possibility to adjust Qibla & Salah times Ramadan.
Accurate prayer times based on your current location with multiple settings available (angles)
• Azan: visual and audio notifications for the calls for prayer with many muezzin voices to choose from
• Fasting times (Imsak and Iftar) during Ramadan
• Access prayer times directly from the Today menu of the device
• The Holy Quran (Al Qur'an) with audio recitations (mp3), phonetics and translations
• "Tasbih" to count your dhikr
• Animated Qibla compass and map to show you the direction to Mecca
• Hisn'ul Muslim (Fortress of the Muslim): a collection of doas and supplications)
• App and Quran fully translated to: Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Türkçe, العربية, اردو, русский, 简体中文, 日本語, ภาษาไทย
● Play azan as a notification.
● Display daily Hijri and Gregorian date.
● Find your nearest Masjid using our mosque locator.
● A Compass to show the Qibla direction and distance from your current location.
● Tasbeeh counter helps you to count your zikir.
● Daily Supplications / Doa lists.
● Asma Ul Husna, 25 Prophets and Angels in Islam.
● Qasar and Jama’ guide for Muslim.
● Islamic Events.
Prayer 2017 remind you that it's time for prayer with a "4 takbeerats" instead of full Athan. Because of technical limitations, it's possible to play full Athan only if the app is open.
Also, if you have problems to hear the notifications, please make sure to enable the following parameters in your device :
3) Your phone is not on mute and volume is correct
Please note that we pay attention to ensure that the prayer times of Prayer time & qibla direction 2017 are accurate. However, in some countries those times may be not exact. In this case, please refer to the official islamic institutions or mosques in your country and adjust manually the prayer times in the application settings.
Salatuk 2017 supports currently 3 languages : Arabic, English and French and indonisia.