Find yourself sending the same SMS to the same number frequently? QuickSMS will do the job. Create predefined SMS then send them with a single click.
This app may be very useful for SMS votes or for SMS parking (when you need to send a text to start/stop the parking meter).
* Pick a phone number from phone contacts.
* 3 SMS confirmation types:
- None – the message is sent right away.
- Confirmation – Send/Cancel dialog is shown.
- Countdown – The app waits a grace timeout before sending the message. It’s possible to cancel the message or send it right away. The timeout delay is configurable.
* Keep message history locally and (on compatible phones) in default SMS app.
* Backup/restore message templates and history.
* Template parameters for a message. Useful when most of the text is the same, but some part changes.
* SEND_SMS – it’s hard to send SMS without this permission.
* READ_PHONE_STATE - also required to send SMS on some Android versions.
* READ_CONTACTS – used for picking up contacts from phone book.
* WRITE_SMS & READ_SMS - used for saving messages in default SMS app history.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - used for backup/restore of message templates and history.
Visit app page: http://www.krokets.com/android/apps/quicksms/
Please, report bugs and requests at QuickSMS@krokets.com
SMS, text, message, text message, template, send, send SMS, quick, quick SMS, template, predefined, pre-defined