Ram Dass, one of America's most beloved spiritual figures, has made his mark on the world by teaching the path of the heart and promoting service in the areas of social consciousness and care for the dying. Ram Dass went to India in 1967. He was still Dr. Richard Alpert, an eminent Harvard psychologist and psychedelic pioneer with Dr.Timothy Leary. In India, he met his guru, Neem Karoli Baba, affectionately known as Maharajji, who gave Ram Dass his name, which means "servant of God."
On his return from India Ram Dass became a pivotal influence in our culture with the publication of "Be Here Now". In fact those words have become a catch phrase in people's lives for the last 40 years.
Ram Dass Daily brings the wisdom of Guru Ram Dass to you in a form of Mobile App, wake up every day, with Ram Dass's Spiritual Bliss, starting today.
The app has some nice features:
- Share daily quote on social network & using other messaging tools
- Listen to background music, to create a serene environment
- Set an alarm to receive daily quote notification
- Add Quotes to your favorites
- Copy the quote to Clipboard
- In app purchase (to make the application Ad free)
- Look at other Dailypedia Apps
Download Now & enjoy daily bliss!
Ram Dass Daily
This app has access to :