How to use Ringtone Lover:
1. Select existing mp3/music from your mobile or from Recorder app.
You can copy audio files from PC to your mobile via USB cable or using any music downloader applications.
2. Select area to be chopped from your audio.
3. Save as Ringtone/Music/Alarm/Notification.
4. Assign ringtones to contact, make default ringtones, share to your friends
♪ Material UI design
♪ Manage My Library and My Ringtone
♪ Record a new audio clip to edit.
♪ View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file.
♪ Zoom in, zoom out waveform with fingers
♪ Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file.
♪ Play the selected area of the audio.
♪ Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
♪ Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
♪ Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
♪ Delete audio.
♪ Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
♪ Quick filter audio files
♪ Manage contact Ringtone.
♪ Share ringtones to your friends.
♪ Ringtone save path on SD card:
- Ringtone: sdcard/audio/ringtones
- Notification: sdcard/audio/notifications
- Alarm: sdcard/audio/alarms
- Music: sdcard/audio/music
* Explanation for the permissions:
For showing Ad
After you create the ringtone, there is a choice to assign it to your contact. If you choose this option, the app need to read your contact data and show them in the list, then you can assign the new ringtone to somebody. Ringtone Lover will not collect your contact information.
After you save a new ringtone, the APP need rights to write it into your SD card.
Ringtone Lover is free software base on open source Ringdroid under the Apache 2.0 license.
Ringtone Lover - mp3 cutter
This app has access to :