1. Connect adjacent dots with vertical or horizontal lines, making single loop.
2. Cross Over, branches and hanging lines are not allowed.
3. Numbers in the puzzle indicate the number of line that should surround it.
4. Number marked as Zero, should not surround any lines.
5. Empty cell may surround any number of lines.
-------- HOW TO START --------
Begin drawing lines from number 3 next to zero. So we know that zero should not surround any line and cell number 3 has exactly 3 lines surround it.
SlitherLink Loop Levels
This app has access to :