1) First you need to cut small pieces: pepper, tomato and onion;
2) Put tomato sauce in a bowl, lemon juice and pepper pieces. Mix with a wooden spoon;
3) Sprinkle olive oil over salmon pieces and then enter in the oven, wait a few minutes until it is ready;
4) In a large bowl place the salmon and over you must add: onion, tomatoes, peppers, lettuce and mint;
5) The salad is ready, you can serve as you wish.
Thank you for help, you are a very good cook, please come back every day through this game for the kids to help us to prepare lunch.
Have fun and bon appetite!
Thai Salmon - Cooking Salad
This app has access to :