*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award
*** Featured by GooglePlay in Education, Back To School Apps & Games
*** Editor's Choice, Children's Technology Review
*** Rated 5 stars for Engagement, Common sense media
*** Rated “Best for 8-14” by USA Today
*** Award of Excellence from Strictly Mobile
”Tynker makes programming more accessible and fun for kids, regardless of prior experience.”
“One of the best learn-to-code apps we've seen for younger kids - Nice work!”
CODEY’S QUEST (FREE)
Use the correct logic and loop variations to lead Codey home.
** 20 Levels
CREATE! Then, build your own games with Tynker Workshop (FREE)
-- Create games and apps quickly with the same visual programming language introduced in the puzzle adventures
- Define your own functions and variables
- Build musical projects using the built-in notes for piano, electric guitar and drums.
- Add tilt, touch and other native behaviors to your games
- Work offline without Internet connectivity
NEW! With an online account, access all projects created on tablets or the web from either platform.
GOODIES! (FREE) Includes plenty of inspiration to create an unlimited portfolio of games and projects to play with friends:
- Built-in animation engine lets kids create millions of fluidly-animated, professional-quality characters for their games and projects
- Built-in physics engine for advanced games
- 10 Characters with swappable parts and props, and 24 stunningly realistic animation sequences
- 10 complete pre-built game kits to remix your own game
- 5 Media Themes with hundreds of assets - Fantasy, Adventure, Sci Fi, Modern and Spooky
- Growing library of sample projects
DRAGON JOURNEY (In-app purchase)
Create functions and subroutines to lead your dragon through the forest.
** 72 Levels, across 2 different adventure scenarios, replay with 3 different dragons
LOST IN SPACE (In-app purchase)
Apply conditional logic to lead astronaut Biff to his moon base.
** 72 Levels, across 3 adventure scenarios
LAZER RACER (In-app purchase)
Draw complex geometric shapes using simple commands in this futuristic racing game.
** 48 geometric pattern puzzles
Unlock hidden bonus games in every adventure! Puzzle Solutions Available.
What do Children learn?
Pattern recognition, problem solving, sequencing, spatial visualization, algorithmic thinking, how to debug programs. Introduces concepts like sequencing, repetition and conditional logic. Reinforces basic geometry concepts while using programming to draw angles and lines.
Tynker (www.tynker.com) inspires kids to create and collaborate through programming, in a visual, intuitive and imaginative way. More than 10,000 schools and 9 million kids have started coding with Tynker -- building critical computational thinking skills for future success.
The Tynker programming language is inspired by visual programming languages such as Scratch from MIT, Alice from CMU, and other programming languages like Logo, SmallTalk, and Squeak.
Tynker - Learn to code
This app has access to :