Simple to learn, hard to master. This is 'Voracious Viper', the newest creation of The Refactory.GAMEPLAY
Collect all eatable items within a minimum amount of steps. You get one extra life when completing a level.BUGS, PROBLEMS, FEEDBACK?
The more you tell me, the better my apps get.
Please leave your feedback in the comments or visit my website:http://therefactory.bplaced.netPERMISSIONS
Your privacy is really important to me. The only permission that this app requires is internet access (android.permission.INTERNET). This is needed for the highscore list to function.SOURCE CODEhttps://github.com/cdetamble/voraciousviperLICENSE
Copyright © 2016 Christian DeTamble
Licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 3.0.
This game is inspired by 'Vicious Viper' which was a game made by F. Kahlig from Spare Time Software in 1990.
• Game Idea by F. Kahlig and Spare Time Software
• Sprites made by The Refactory
• Viper Sounds made with Bfxr 1.4.1, www.bfxr.net
• Applause Sound by Yannick Lemieux, CC BY 3.0
• Party Whistle Sound by www.freesfx.co.uk
• Music by Kevin MacLeod, including the following songs: Bit Quest, Nowhere Land, Pixelland, Ouroboros, Salty Ditty, Theme for Harold (var. 2), www.incompetech.com, CC BY 3.0
• libGDX game development framework, Apache-2.0
Crafted with ♥ in The Refactory in Ebensee 2016.http://therefactory.bplaced.net
(My software is and stays open source, free of charge and ad-free)